DATE Sunday, June 3, 2018 VENUE 800 Embedded Way, San Jose(CA)
The Dream Mile is the flagship event in Vibha’s continued efforts to increase awareness about the plight of underprivileged children.
- Tech T-Shirts for all race Registrants!
- Medals for all Finishers!
- Onsite Free parking (No shuttles needed!)
- Chip based timing
- Staggered Start for walkers and runners
- Free Food & Free Event Photographs
Day of the Event
5k, 10k, Half & The Only Summer South Bay Full Marathon
A FEW MILES FOR A MILLION DREAMS
The Dream Mile course takes place on the scenic trails of Skillman Park. The course is relatively flat and accessible to all.
The New Jersey/ New York Dream Mile does not have any official qualification times and cut off times as we intend this to be a fun activity for serious as well as recreational runners. From operations planning and support perspective, we will have the facilities available till 1 PM.
– Post 1 PM, people can still complete the race but will have to use the side walks etc. But please do note that post 1 PM, our management will not be available on the course to provide further support.
– If you plan to complete the race Post 1 PM, we advise that you make your arrangements to carry sufficient water etc, as on course water stations or any other race facility including first aid etc, won’t be available.
– Parking is within walking distance to the Start/Finish area.
– We advise everyone to pick up their race bibs before the event to avoid unnecessary delays on the day of the event.
– Friends can pick up bibs for you with the race confirmation.
– Overall 1st place holder for:
…… Under 14
– 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each race category, men and women will be awarded.